I love a good date night. Atlanta has a great nightlife and it seems like there is always a concert to attend, a special event going on, or a new restaurant to try. However, with a toddler and a baby on the way, I recognize date nights will get harder to plan and make happen. That’s why I want to embrace the day date!
Here are 6 Atlanta Day Date Ideas:
- Stone Mountain Park – Stone Mountain Park is pretty easy to get to no matter where you live in Atlanta. This makes it an easy way to sneak away to for some fresh air and hike to the top of the mountain for great Atlanta views.
- North Georgia Wineries – Did you know North Georgia is called the Napa of the South? Actually, I just made that up, but we do have some great wineries within a few hours drive of the city. Whether you head up toward Helen or Ellijay, wine tasting is a great way to spend the afternoon! Be sure to bring a DD with you!
- Ponce City Market Roof – Have you been wanting to check out Ponce City Market, but Atlanta traffic keeps you away? If so, heading down there for a day date is the perfect solution. You can check out the rooftop where there are games, food, drinks, and mini-golf! Check out the website for hours and admission costs.
- Top Golf – A final fun idea is to spend a couple hours at Top Golf. Top Golf is fun no matter what your skill level or golf handicap is. You don’t have to own your own clubs and food and drinks can be ordered right to your “bay” or table. Top Golf is perfect for a day date because the earlier you go, the bigger discount you get!
- Stroll in a Park – The greater Atlanta area has no shortage of amazing parks. Some parks have great playgrounds and open spaces, while other are beautifully natural with hiking along rivers and up Mountains. You can’t go wrong spending a day exploring the outdoors.
- Walking Tours – Whether you are new to the Atlanta area or have lived here your whole life, there is always more to learn about the city that we love. One great way to do this, as well as see parts of the city that we may not on a normal day is to do a walking tour. There are tons of tour companies that have great options from Historic tours to Foodie tours.
Do you have any fun Atlanta day date favorites or suggestions?
Also check out our Unique Date Night Ideas!