Finding the perfect gift for the ones you love can be hard! Between class parties, holiday parties, traffic and the crazy that is the end of the year, it can be a challenge to find the time to shop, let alone, find the perfect gift for them all. This year, we want to take some of the stress away. We curated our list of favorite gifts to help.
Best part? You can buy all of these online – meaning all you need to do is put on your favorite PJs, cuddle up on the couch with your favorite glass of wine (or hot chocolate) and click away. Head over to our friends at Hanna Andersson (they have 3 Georgia stores and an awesome selection online). Find the perfect PJ’s for the entire family. Go home and finish shopping. We are pretty sure your friends and family wouldn’t mind a pair too! You can purchase online and in-store.
For over 30 years, kids have played and laughed in Hanna Andersson’s clothing. And our absolute favorite Hanna products? Their pajamas! If you’re on the hunt for matching family pajamas this holiday season, then be sure and check out their North Georgia Outlets, Perimeter Mall and Phipps Plaza locations or shop online. You’ll fall in love with their sweet stripes and fun prints too!
FOR THE HUSBAND
It’s all about the experiences! Besides the pack of new underwear and undershirts that Santa leaves in the stocking, we think giving an experience is the perfect way to say I love you (and a good way to ensure you get that next date night on the calendar). Some of our favorites:
- Special beer/wine tasting or pairing dinner at a local restaurant. Keep an eye out for Muss & Turners, Local Three, or Sun in my Belly pop up events!
- Comedy show at The Punchline (you could even sign him up for comedy classes!)
- Beer making class at Schoolhouse Beer
- Tickets to an upcoming sporting event
FOR THE GRANDPARENTS
This is always a tough one – my parents are working to downsize, so getting them more stuff doesn’t make sense. However, if this stuff has to do with the grandkids, an exception can be made. Here are some go-to gifts for the grandparents.
- Photo session with grandma, grandpa, and the grandkids. No more just sending THEM cute pictures of the kids, plus, having professional photos of your kids with their grandparents will be a gift your kids can treasure as they get older. E-mail or call your favorite family photographer to get a gift card for a future photo session. Order a frame online and wrap it up!
- Photobook like Chatbooks – since most of our photos stay on our phone, this is a great way share pictures of the kids from the entire year.
FOR THE TODDLERS & BABIES
We love practical at this age – especially if they don’t quite get the whole Santa thing yet. If they are 3+ years plus,
- Start a college savings account and ask friends and family to donate to this account instead of purchasing an actual gift. Connect with your financial planner or just open online
- Books – unique books. We love Usborne book options and you can purchase them online. There might be a good chance that a friend of a friend might be hosting a virtual Usborne Books party soon.
FOR THE YOUNG KIDS
Young kids seem to know exactly what the want from Santa. But if you are looking for that extra special gift, here are a few experiences you can gift (you can buy the gift card online ;)).
FOR THE TWEENS & TEENS
Of course a gift card is an easy, go-to gift for your tween and teen, but if you are looking for something more personal, check out these customized ideas.
- Girls love monogramed anything. We love this PB Teen Monogrammed jewelry holder that they won’t age out of for a number of years!
- Boys have their favorite sports team and Christmas is a perfect time to get their personalized sports jersey with their name on it.
FOR THE BEST FRIEND
We could spend hours on Etsy and Instagram finding the perfect gift for our best friend, support system and fellow mama. Here are a few of our favorites (and we wouldn’t mind a gift from one these either ;).