Moms of littles know that finding the right preschool is so important. Finding one with an environment that is nurturing and allows your child to learn and grow; one that is supportive and collaborates with parents regularly; one that gives space for creativity and encourages your little one to pursue their interests, keeping them engaged. There are a lot of boxes to check, but your child’s early education lays a foundation for their elementary years and beyond, so finding the right preschool is not just important, it’s necessary.
If you are in search of a preschool for your little one, here are a few reasons why Atlanta Mom loves Little Sunshine’s Playhouse and Preschool:
- They have three locations in the Atlanta area (Alpharetta, Roswell, and Johns Creek) and provide educational care for ages 6 weeks through Pre-K.
- Their Reggio Emilia-inspired curriculum, Creatively Shines, allows for customization based on your child’s interests and curiosities, always keeping their days engaging!
- Little Sunshine’s Playhouse partners with parents! Whether through daily updates on your LuvNotes app or regular parent conferences, Little Sunshine’s Playhouse keeps you informed.
- Morning drop-off is so easy! With their Red Carpet Service, a school leader greets your child at your car door and escorts them to their classroom. This can help to reduce separation anxiety with your little one AND helps to get you on your way, quickly and efficiently.
- If you aren’t ready to commit to a full week of daycare, Little Sunshine’s Playhouse offers flexible scheduling options! You get the break you need, while your little one is benefiting from socialization and early childhood development from the experts.
Recently, we had the opportunity to tour Little Sunshine’s Playhouse and Preschool in Alpharetta and speak with their Program Director, Laura, to learn more about their program. Check out the video below!
Immediate spots are available and the team at Little Sunshine’s Playhouse and Preschool would love to give you a private tour of their program. Contact them for a visit today.