Flexcar – The Ultimate Mom Flex
Introducing Flexcar Atlanta, the one-stop shop for driving in style.
What is Flexcar?
If you are in the market for a second car or you just like the flexibility of changing cars without the hassle of buying or leasing, Flexcar is where it’s at! Flexcar allows you to choose your perfect ride from a variety of cars, choose a plan that fits your needs, and pick it up or have it conveniently delivered.
Best part about Flexcar? Your membership includes ALL you need to get on the road safely and in style… insurance, maintenance, roadside assistance, and more. It’s all covered in your monthly bill. Want to cancel or change your car? No worries – cancel or swap at any time.
You won’t be driving around in an old lemon through Flexcar! They have a variety to choose from ranging from cars to Jeeps to SUVs and vans, and all the popular brands!
How is Flexcar the ultimate mom flex?
Moms are busy and the seasons of motherhood are always changing. Flexcar is here to help provide a convenient solution for cars that adapt to a mom’s changing needs. Here are some great reasons why Flexcar might be your go-to solution:
- Your college son or daughter is coming home for summer or holiday break… and you don’t want to be their chauffeur OR have them begging to use your ride.
- Your in-laws flew in from out of town to stay for a while… Flexcar gives them the flexibility to see Atlanta while you work and parent the day away.
- You’re in need of an additional car for a nanny, au pair, or anyone else coming to help support your lovely, crazy crew.
- Your boss says it’s time to come back to work in the office and now you need a more fuel-efficient vehicle to make the daily commute.
- Your kids and their friends decided to join a Lacrosse team and you are their ride! Unfortunately, your small SUV doesn’t fit the sweaty mess of kids, plus their equipment!
- You want the flexibility to change your car type without having to go through the process of buying a new one. New month, new car, new you…
How did my Flexcar experience go?
It’s carpool season and my small, 2-row SUV just isn’t big enough for our family + friends, so I was very excited to use Flexcar! To get started, I downloaded the app, chose my car, and completed a very simple sign-up process to secure our carpool dream car. Although there’s an option to pick your car up at a Flexcar lot, we chose the convenient option of having it delivered! I gave them my address to ensure I was in the delivery area, then chose my delivery time. The Flexcar staff that delivered my car were so friendly and helpful, pointing out key features and handing over the keys!
Here are a couple of myths I debunked once I used Flexcar:
Myth #1: Using Flexcar will feel like it’s someone else’s car and not mine.
- I truly thought that it would feel like I was driving a stranger’s car. But that couldn’t have been further from the truth! I quickly connected my phone for navigation, found my favorite spot for a purse, and even loaded it with napkins (necessary if driving kids!) and lip gloss. Also, within 12 hours, our silver van was affectionately named the ‘Silver Bullet’… and you know when you give your car a name, it’s officially part of the family. It didn’t take long to settle in and make it our own!
Myth #2: I am not a van mom.
- Ok, this one was a shocker for me. My oldest kid is twelve and for twelve whole years, I thought van life wasn’t for me. Oh buddy, have I been wrong? Vans make mom life so much easier. Although this myth isn’t exactly about Flexcar, Flexcar gave me the opportunity to try out a car that I wouldn’t have otherwise tried!
Next time you are in the market for a car or just need one temporarily, be sure to make Flexcar your next car!
Get 100 miles off your Flexcar on me with code ATLMOM