Merry Little Cocktails with RIPE Bar Juice
Tis the season to jingle, mingle, and have yourself a merry little cocktail! Whether you are the hostess with the most-ess or the fun friend that brings the drinks, I have you covered with some of my favorite concoctions that will cure even the Grinchiest of spirits.
So what am I serving?
Tis the season to sparkle! The Poinsettia, while a beautiful plant, also ranks amongst the favorite holiday cocktails of my female family members. It’s easy and festive and bubbly! And it comes together perfectly with the RIPE Classic Cranberry mixer!
1/2 oz orange liqueur
3 oz RIPE Classic Cranberry
3 oz Champagne
Fresh cranberries, for garnish
Fresh rosemary sprig, for garnish
- Pour the orange liquor and RIPE Classic Cranberry into a chilled flute
- Stir well.
- Top with champagne.
- Garnish with a few fresh cranberries and a small rosemary sprig.
And because bourbon and winter go together like Santa Claus and the North Pole, I had to share this Whiskey Sour recipe. It’s simple, but looks fancy, and will keep you warm even if the weather is frightful.
1.5 oz Bourbon
2 oz RIPE Lemon Sour
Fresh Orange Slice
- Fill a rocks glass three-quarters of the way with ice.
- Then in a shaker filled with ice, add Bourbon and RIPE Lemon Sour.
- Shake until nice and frothy.
- Strain into glass.
- Garnish with an orange slice and maraschino cherry.
Let the festivities be-GIN! The Basil Gimlet has it all – a bit of sweetness from the Agave Margarita juice, a bit of earthiness from the basil, and a bit of kick from the Gin. Could this drink by why Santa is so jolly?
1.5 oz Gin
3 oz RIPE Agave Margarita
5 Basil Leaves
- Fill a martini glass with ice to chill.
- Add ice to a shaker and then add Gin, RIPE Agave Margarita, and 4 Basil leaves.
- Shake long enough to pulverize the basil.
- Dump ice from martini glass.
- Strain gimlet into glass and garnish with a Basil leaf.
Cranberry Lemonade Mocktail
And if you prefer to cheers with a festive mocktail, here’s a special treat for you too!
3 oz RIPE Lemon Sour
1.5 oz RIPE Cranberry
1 Lime Wedge
- Shake and pour over ice.
- Top with soda water.
- Garnish lemon, mint, and cranberries.
These are just a few festive cocktails that can be made with RIPE Bar Juices! I also love this Cranberry Margarita, Moscow Mule, and Cranberry Apple Highball… amongst others, found HERE. My favorite part though? All of the RIPE product is made with fresh, natural, cold-pressed juices.
Don’t forget to check out Atlanta Mom’s Holiday Guides for more exciting things going on this holiday season!